ffproxy is a very light http proxy which has features like :
- Be able to filter by host, URL, and header.
- Use custom header entries.
- Be chrooted (default in debian)
- Logging to syslog()
- Use another auxiliary proxy server.
- HTTP accelerator feature (acting as front-end to a HTTP server).
- It allows transparent IPv6 over IPv4 browsing (and vice versa).
Special thanks to MadCoder which sponsored me for this upload.
I hope ffproxy will be released in Etch. Now i have to work on two other apps i want to be uploaded too.